Friday, June 27, 2008

Too Long (again)

Hello to all! I am sorry for the lack of posting we have been extremely busy! We are looking forward to next weekend as our family and friends join us for Drew's SECOND birthday!! I cannot believe that he is already going to be two!!! We are going to have an Elmo party so there will be pictures to come!

In other news...our other child (hanging out in the womb) loves to kick his/her mommy right as soon as I lay down for the night. The other night I guess it was time to do the cha cha or samba on my bladder because I immediately had to get up and go potty. Kyle wanted to see if he could feel the baby so I told him he could try, but I didn't think it was that strong yet, but.....HE DID!! He was so excited! We have our ultrasound on Monday and hoping the baby cooperates we will find out if it is a he or a she!!! I won't be blogging about it till after next weekend because we will be sharing the news with our families then! Sorry all! But be looking for it after then!

No comments: