Thursday, August 21, 2008

What a Feeling

So, I am sitting here at the computer just a wasting time. My 2-year old (who I like to call "the beast" sometimes) is playing ever so nicely with his truck next to me. He created a ramp for it with a lid to a tub and he is making it do "fips" (flips). He keeps saying, "Mommy, wat me!" (Mommy watch me!) and sometimes he wants me to watch so much that I stop watching. This makes me a little sad because there will come a day when he really does want me to stop watching. I pray that day is far away.

My other little one just moves around like crazy. He is all over the place. Kyle always wants me to describe what it feels like to have Blake moving around and unfortunately I can't tell him. The feeling is indescribable. It has to be one of my favorite parts of being pregnant. I also love to watch my shirt jump as he jumps around. Sometimes I think he is already trying to keep up with Drew as Drew runs around so much! Boy...am I going to have my hands full, but boy am I one blessed Mommy.

1 comment:

the Johnsons said...

amy- congrats on the beautiful home! :) and on your new little one on the way. that is so exciting. i'm sure drew will be so excited to have a playmate- that's what i'm looking forward to at least for everly some day! well, just wanted to say hello and thanks for the blogging-it's good to see your lives :)