Sunday, September 21, 2008

Last Week and More...

Okay, so I meant to post all of these last week, so now I am behind! I will post these today and tomorrow I will post some from the weekend. We swim again on Tuesday and then I will post more from then! So, here is the update! Drew and I started his swimming lessons last Tuesday and he LOVED it! Every time I tell him we have to go bye-bye he says, "Fimming?" It's so cute! These pictures are from before while we were getting ready. We should have some action shots on Tuesday because Daddy gets to go with us! He learned how to scoop with his arms, kick with his feet, climb out of the water, and jump back in! He also got to practice floating on his back! He did great!!!

Water shoes on the hands!

All ready to go!

Here are some back yard pictures! Kyle likes to chip around the yard and so does Drew. Drew's is a little unconventional as he uses his hockey stick, but he calls Kyle's clubs hockey sticks too! It's too cute!

Getting ready to chip.

Synchronized chipping...Olympics anyone??

This is one of his "motorcycles" and he loves to push it around the yard!

Now having a little batting practice. I have to keep my head up because he makes some solid contact.

No comments: