Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy Busy!

I know...it's been awhile since I have blogged, but we have been SUPER busy! The weekend before last Drew and I spent in Brookston. I went for my future sister-in-laws bridal shower and Drew came because Kyle had a lot of work that weekend. Plus, we (Kyle and I) went to Georgia for the Catalyst Conference on the 8th-10th, so Drew got to spend A LOT of time with Mamaw, Papaw, Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunts and Uncles! We got him back on Sunday and have been loving on him extra since we missed him so much while we were apart!

Now this weekend is my brother, Matt's, wedding so we leave for Brookston again on Thursday and won't be back till Sunday. Kyle will come back Saturday because he has to preach at church on Sunday!

Obviously things have been super busy! I am offically 34 weeks and 1 day today! So we are getting closer to Blake's arrival! I can't believe he'll be here soon! I feel like this pregnancy has flown by! I am feeling good, although I get tired VERY easily and all the travel has made the "cankles" return so I try to get my feet up in the afternoons and evenings for a bit!! He is moving around like crazy all the time!

Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment! More to come next week after the wedding! Drew is the ring bearer so he'll be sportin' the tux!

Drew and Mamaw reading a story.


Drew and Daddy watchin' a little tv.


Stylin' as usual! What a ham!!

No comments: