Monday, November 3, 2008

37 Weeks and some Colds

We are officially 37 weeks along today!! My last doctor's appointment was last Wednesday and I was 1 centimeter dilated and 30% effaced, so that basically means anytime now! I am also only allowed to text Kyle now until it's "time" so that way when I call he will know it's time. Kyle is getting over his cold, but Drew and I have them now...so we are hoping that Blake can hold off at a least a few more days so we can all get better!

For Halloween this past weekend Kyle had to be out of town for a wedding, so Drew and I stayed in and passed out candy at our house. I just put him in his costume from last year (yeah, it was a little short in the legs), but I added some whiskers and a nose and he loved it! In fact..he had in on twice on Saturday and had to have the nose and whiskers again! He was very funny handing out candy to our trick-or-treaters because he was so into everyone's costumes that he would stare at everyone and forget to put candy in the bags. But he was a very good helper! Here are a few pictures of the scary tiger!
Since Kyle was out of town, my parents were able to come up for the weekend and we had a great time other than the fact that Drew was catching a cold and was a little out of sorts!

Drew and Papaw building a BIG tower!

Tonight Kyle and Drew put Blake's swing together, so other than getting the car seat in the car everything is ready (I think!).
Daddy and Drew putting the swing together.
Apparently Drew thought this piece was a horn. He was making a VERY funny horn noise!

Putting the finishing piece on!!

Drew is very good at catching and killing "bees" (ants). He found one by the door and used Kyle's shoe to get it. What a big helper!!


No comments: