Saturday, November 10, 2007

Darn Colds

So, for the past week and a half I have had a yucky cold/virus. Now Drew has a cold! Darn colds! Poor little guy's nose is all runny and he has a yucky cough! He seems to be getting better, but unfortunately according to the doctors I cannot give him any cold medicines because they recomend that a child be two years old for that stuff! So in the meantime we are keeping him as comfortable as possible!

The cold hasn't seemed to slow him down at all! He is still running, climbing, and getting into everything! The other night I came home from work to find Kyle and Drew running through the house yelling! It was so cute! The little guy is napping right now so I am tryting to be somewhat domestic by making pumpkin muffins, doing laundry, and making chili for tonight! I am very excited because I got a new crockpot today (red to match the kitchen) and it came with a little tiny crock pot for dips and sauces! (I know...it's the little things, right?) Anyway, I am excited to use it tonight! We are going to our friends (the Belmers) for a soup night! It'll be a blast! Well, I suppose enough writing for now...back to the pumpkin muffins! Yummy!

No comments: