Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Y-M-C-A It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A

So, I had been taking Drew to story time a the library. Unfortunately for me he chose not to sit down at all which is fine...he is one! So, I decided on an alternative for him! I had been talking with my friend Jennifer and she had been taking her twins to a Parent and Tot class at the YMCA. Basically they get to run around for 45 minutes in a room full of mats, trampolines, and other fun things. I thought, "How perfect would this be for Drew!" AND IT WAS!!! He absolutely loves going. There are five kids in the class including the twins (who I used to babysit for by the way) and they have a short circle time and then they get to run around on the mats, play on the bars, crawl through tunnels, and run on the tumble track. When we are on the tumble track it is next to the springboard floor and it makes this mommy want to see if she can still tumble! I might have to use the tumble track first because it has trampoline springs! Haha!


Drew on the mat with the rings...


Drew getting off the tumble track.


Drew and the teacher on the tumble track!


Drew, Emma, and Haley playing on the mats.



Here is Drew climbing on the bigger mat.

Hope you enjoy!!!!











No comments: